Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted anything in for a long time, but that is because I am in the process of opening up a new shop in Oradell, N.J. As soon as the Holidays were over I came across a nice space which happened to be down the street from my old location. Since I wanted to be in the same area and it was convenient for all of my clients, I jumped in and rented it. So, with that being said, I've been getting permits and buying racks and supplies in the last month. But that is good news, because now once I'm settled, I will be sewing, sewing and sewing! More things to talk about and certainly much more solutions to clothing problems.
So, please be patient and keep watching for new information.

2 comments:

  1. Hurry back. I would like to introduce you to some very nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back and would love to have new people to talk to.

    ReplyDelete