Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year everyone! The Holidays were great but I'm glad that they are over and I can concentrate on a new year with exciting new challenges. I will be opening up a store once again in the very near future where I will be able to continue my dressmaking and also finally produce and sell my own line of clothing and accessories. The last couple of weeks have been very draining looking for space and hoping that what I choose will be right for my vision.
I bought the most amazing fabric yesterday and I can't wait to sew with it. It's a copper lace of leaves that are tiny copper sequins. Very elegant and will go nicely with the silk of the same color underneath it. Fabrics are my inspiration. I plan to hang out at the fabric stores very often this month to get ready for the new spring season. So much to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment