Saturday, June 5, 2010

6/5/10

This past week I decided to make a dress for someone as a surprise. I only met this person twice, and really did not know her measurements, but I have a pretty good eye when it comes to sizes. I designed a knee length strapless dress made from a beautiful white jacquard cotton. I had a vision that this design would look beautiful on her and I hope she likes it. It has white piping horizontally on the bodice top and vertically on the midriff section. And I added a tiny white passementrie rosette trim at the bodice top and along the waistline. The inside had all my couture details of a separate foundation, lining, straps for hanging, etc. I wrapped it up so neatly in pink tissue paper with a gold seal and placed it in the perfect size box for shipping. It was all ready to go, when all of a sudden I remembered the most important thing! I forgot to take a picture of it! Oh well, that wouldn't be the first time. Maybe if it fits her, she would be so kind as to take a picture of her in it for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment